Safety Policy (2020)
WE are so happy you are spending time with us today!
Start by reading some safety rules & tips listed on the SuperTouch Screen. Touch the checkmark (√) on the screen to agree you understand. Follow the directions to add BOWLER NAMES & HIT START TO BEGIN. Then choose from the Games available. Press “Your Lane You Way” from the Icons at right of the SuperTouch Screen.
Do not hesitate to ask our Customer Assistants for help! Press the Video Intercom on the SuperTouch Screen.
Our goal is for you to have a Wonderful time with your friends and family! So….“Get Rolling!!!”
OUR HOUSE RULES & SAFTY POLICIES!
- Warning! Follow Physicians’ advise if Pregnant, have Neck or Back Problems, Heart issues, Recent Surgery, Fresh Stitches or other health conditions.
- Only 1 person at a time on a lane unless you are assisting someone.
- Do not hit sweeps w/balls & only throw 1 ball at a time!
- DO NOT go passed the foul line!!! LANES ARE VERY SLIPPERY w/oil. We do not want you to fall.
- Never leave children under unattended!!! .NO RUNNING at any time in the center.
- The wearing of BOWLING SHOES is required at all times when bowling! They are NOT be worn outside the building at any time. Clean soles help prevent the chance of injuries.
- NEVER put hands or body parts in the ball returns!
- NO food or drink in seating area at the lanes! Keep Food & Drink on counters and tables directly behind your bowling area.
- Report all mechanical problems, spills or other concerns to the center’s personnel immediately. Press the Video Intercom!
- Respect bowlers on lanes next to yours. Proper Bowling Etiquette – allow bowlers on approaches to the left or right of you to roll their ball before you step on the approach. Simple kindness results in less distractions & more fun for everyone!
BUMPERS Must be RAISED & LOWERED BY A BOWLING WORLD EMPLOYEE ONLY!!! Note Warning Stickers & DO NOT TOUCH at ANYTIME to avoid BODILY INJURY!!!
- 6 & 7 Lb BOWLING BALLS available at customer service counter, in limited number, FOR USE BY CHILDREN OR INDIVIDUALS NOT PHYSICALLY CAPABLE OF HANDLEING HEAVIER BALLS.
- Bowling Ramps, in limited number, available for children & other individuals. Please advise us of your need at check-in
- When finished, leave all bowling balls on the ball return racks. We sanitize them before returning to the ball selection racks.
- Check for your belongings in the seating area when bowling time ends. Please dispose of trash in trash cans provided. Help us keep things tidy for the next customers bowling on the lanes.
- HAVE LOTS FUN!!!
The Owners, Management & Staff
Bowling World & Gutters Grille